Thursday, September 29, 2011

Can I blog this? Uhhh sure pt. 2

Justin:  Welcome to "Can I blog this? Uhhhh sure..." part 2, the Maryland edition.  Here are some gems shared with my lovely during our time in Maryland:

EXT.  OUTSIDE HOTEL LOBBY - EARLY EVENING

Nicole and Justin are sitting outside the North Marriot Hotel in Bethesda, Maryland.  Justin had finished his second day on SPX at 6pm on a Sunday evening.  They are waiting for Justin's cousin Jona to pick them up so they can grab dinner.

NICOLE: 
What time is our flight?

JUSTIN:
(checking his phone) 
1:20pm

NICOLE:  
Is Jona working tomorrow?

JUSTIN:  
Yeah we are probably going to leave at like 9am.

NICOLE:
(yawing) 
Shoot...we better take a nap right now.

(CONTINUED)



A car pulls up but not all the way in their line of vision.  A bush is blocking their view and they can't tell if it is Justin's cousin or not.

NICOLE:
Is that Jona?

JUSTIN: 
(begins to nudge over forcing Nicole to nudge as well)
I can't tell. Lean over.

NICOLE:
(now fully leaned over, upper body hanging off the bench)
The windows are tinted.

JUSTIN:
(reassured by Nicole's last statement that it is in fact, he's cousin)
He's so Asian.



Justin:  I thought I'd play with the format here and there with these little "quote posts".  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment