Monday, January 24, 2011

New 'do. Juju's 2, Bears poo.

Nicole: Hello!  This past weekend was absolutely great.  Everyday was filled with something fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  Friday, Justin and I went over to my good friend Ashley's place and had dinner with her and her fiance.  I haven't seen her in so long and the evening was full of stories and laughs and I think that it will definitely have to become a monthly get together.

Saturday was Justin's Niece's 2nd Birthday Party.  It was a Dora Fiesta!  Everyone had a good time and Dora even came to visit!  I also got a haircut in the morning and decided to change it up and got bangs.  It has been about 15 years since I last had bangs so it's definitely taking some time for me to get used to, but I've gotten compliments on them, so they look ok!

Sunday was not only the Bears game......yikes....but it was my good friend Iwona's baby shower.  It was so weird to see her pregnant, but she looked so cute!  It was so good to see her and I can't wait till her baby, Frank, is here so I can visit again!

Justin:  ME LIKEY BANGS.



No comments:

Post a Comment