Thursday, September 30, 2010

So Fresh for SoFly

Nicole:  So I started a new job this week and I have to say it's so different from my old job, in a very good way.  It has actually been kind of weird because I am so used to the crazy chaotic mess of the old job and this is very calm and relaxed, its so so different.

I know this is my first week but I feel like I have a good handle on what I have learned so far.  They will slowly be adding tasks for me and I will be taking on more work and I'd have to say I'm pretty darn excited about it!  Everyone is friendly, my boss is great, and I don't feel stressed which was a major issue with the old job because it was making me grumpy and not fun.

The best part about this new job though happened on the very first day.  Actually, I was on my way to work when it happened so it made the rest of the day that much better.  I was headed out to my car, opened the door and saw these!




















 with a very sweet card from Justin :o)

 



















It was Awesome!  A great way to start my day, he's always so thoughtful.
And I am truly blessed  :o)

Justin:  THIS JUST-IN:  I'm awesome!  I'm blessed too!!!!  I'm very proud of Nicole for finding a new job.  Something she's wanted for a while.  I've always told her she's capable of anything and getting this slick new job just proves how amazing she is.  Good job love!

No comments:

Post a Comment